Buying LSD (LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE) LSD Online
Buying LSD (LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE) LSD Online Buy LSD Online | Where To Buy LSD | Buy LSD Blotters Online
Buy LSD Online | Where To Buy LSD | Buy LSD Blotters Online
|Synonyms||The most common synonyms are:
|Visual description||White, odourless and bitter crystalline powder. It is available in a variety of forms:
|Mechanism of action||
|Routes of administration||
Effects sought out by the user
- Euphoria and feeling of dissociation
- Feeling of joyfulness
- Pseudohallucinations: it does not cause hallucinations per se but creates illusions by altering the senses (all five senses)
- Synesthesia (crossing of 2 or more senses) and spiritual journeys
Common toxic effects
- Impaired judgement
- Deep anguish
- Concentration problems
- Reduced coordination
- Reduced appetite
- Mydriasis (dilation of the pupils)
- Unpleasant and terrifying feelings (bad trip)
- Tachycardia (rapid heart rate)
- Abnormal increase in body temperature
- Hypertensive crisis
- Psychotic break
Effects associated with chronic use
- Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder: users experience a spontaneous and unpredictable recurrence of pseudohallucinations experienced while on LSD
- Loss of motivation
Tolerance (need to increase the dose to feel the same effect)
Develops quickly, especially if taken over several consecutive days.
Psychological dependence is possible.
Onset and duration of action
|Sublingual||30 to 40 minutes||2 to 4 hours||10 to 12 hours|
- No antidote available.
- Treatment is mainly symptomatic.
Many different street drugs are sold under the same name. Furthermore, nothing guarantees the quantity, purity or even the content of a street drug in spite of the fact that it may, in some cases, look like medication.
If you need help or want to learn more:
Partnership for a Drug-Free Canada.
© Copyright Vigilance Santé
The patient information leaflets are provided by Vigilance Santé Inc. This content is for information purposes only and does not in any manner whatsoever replace the opinion or advice of your health care professional. Always consult a health care professional before making a decision about your medication or treatment.